Collection Points for Christian Books
Please email us [email@example.com] for the address of your nearest collector. Remember to include your postcode in the e-mail.
If your town is not listed above, would you consider becoming one of our collectors. Click here to download an application form.
To find out if there is a collection point near you, click on your location on the map. To maintain the confidentiality of our collectors we do not list their individual addresses on this site.
Second-hand books and Bibles can be taken by prior arrangement to one of our nationwide network of collection points. Please telephone to make arrangements beforehand.
We can only use the following types of books as part of our overseas shipping programme:
- All kinds of Christian books (hardback or paperback) Please avoid sending paperbacks with browned pages
- All kinds of theological books
- All kinds of Bible commentaries
- Bibles of any version (except New English Bible)
- Ladybird books; both religious and secular
- Theological Journals - please read this first
- Hymnbooks – ONLY the following wanted:
- Methodist Hymn Books
- Hymns Ancient & Modern – Revised ONLY
- Redemption Hymnal – Words & Music ONLY
- Sacred Songs & Solos – Words; Large Hardback; Music Ed.
- Olney Hymn books
- Ladybird books
- Grove Booklets (from 1st October 2021)
Please note that we cannot accept:
- School/Educational text books (including RE books)
- Secular (non-Christian) books
- Dated Bible reading notes
- Used Sunday School material
- Music and Hymn books (EXCEPT those on wanted list)
- Vinyl Records, CD's, DVD's, Videos, or Cassette Tapes
- New English Bible (NEB)
- Highlighted or heavily underlined books